Carpinteria Holiday Spirit Parade 2017
The city of Carpinteria invites you to ring in the holiday season by participating in our annual Holiday Spirit Parade. The 2017 Parade, sponsored by the Downtown Merchants and the Downtown-T Business Advisory Board, will take place Saturday, December 9th, at 3:00 p.m. The route begins at 9th Street.
- Review Parade Rules
- Click here to fill out your application.
- Build your float, sew your outfit, or otherwise prepare your entry for the big day!
- Check in at the registration table located on corner of 9th Street and Yuca Lane. Your assigned arrival time will be emailed to you the week before the event but will be sometime between 1:45 & 2:30.
- *Pre-registration is required – walk-ups are not permitted*
- Parents please park and walk your children to check-in.
- There is absolutely NO stopping or performing during the parade. When you stop it backs up all other entries. The whole parade is your performance so work it!
Participants! Please read the full Parade Rules here.
The parade will begin promptly at 3:00 pm. The parade route will start at 9th Street.
To contact us, please call, email, or fill out the form here.
ph: 805-395-1262 e:JennyLCota@gmail.com