Carpinteria Holiday Spirit Parade 2019
The city of Carpinteria invites you to ring in the holiday season by participating in our annual Holiday Spirit Parade. The 2019 Parade, sponsored by the Downtown Merchants and the Downtown-T Business Advisory Board, will take place Saturday, December 14th, at 3:00 p.m.
- Review parade rules here.
- Click here to fill out your application.
- Build your float, sew your outfit, or otherwise prepare your entry for the big day!
- Check in at the registration table located on corner of 9th Street and Yuca Lane. Your assigned arrival time will be emailed to you the week before the parade but will be sometime between 1:45 & 2:30. Vehicles are asked to arrive at their assigned time ONLY. We depend on your timely arrival to ensure we can line up the parade with ease.
- *Pre-registration is required – walk-ups are not permitted*
- Parents please park and walk your children to check-in.
- There is absolutely NO stopping or performing during the parade. When you stop it backs up all other entries. The whole parade is your performance so work it!
The parade will begin promptly at 3:00 pm. The route begins at 9th Street, continues down Linden toward Carp Ave then U-turns and marches to 6th Street.
To contact us, please email CarpinteriaParade@gmail.com fill out the form here.